Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Remote Learning Plan



Dear First and Second Grade Families,


     I hope you are all well, and I already miss seeing you all! I want to thank you for your support and patience as we prepare for remote learning. Over the next three days, the Waterville staff will be working together to prepare materials for remote learning which will begin on March 23rd. 
     I am working to put together a mix of paper and electronic materials to help support the work you can do at home. I will be in touch soon to let you know how and when the materials will be distributed, along with any other information I have. 
     In the time being, please email me with any questions you have. I will do my best to connect with you and help you in anyway I can!

Warmly,
Mrs. Marcelino
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment