Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Week 11- Tuesday, June 9 Last Day of School!


Congratulations First and Second Grade! 
We made it :)




Dear First and Second Grade Families,

From the bottom of my heart,  I want to thank you for all your incredible support, flexibility and persistence over the past few months of remote learning.  Balancing work, teaching and parenting was very challenging and you have gone above and beyond in your support for your children.  I could not have done any of this without you. I feel a deep sense of admiration and gratitude for our first and second grade family, and consider it an honor to work with you all. I look forward to seeing you back at WES in the fall. I hope you can enjoy some rest, relaxation and peace over your summer. 

Mrs. Marcelino 








Join us for a quick class meeting at 10:00 use the code 1-2classmeeting. See you then :)

Join our Whole School Community Meeting at 10:30

Waterville Last Day of School Community Meeting

WhenTue Jun 9, 2020 10:30am – 11:30am Eastern Time - New York
Joining infoJoin with Google Meet

meet.google.com/urr-vpax-sbe







No comments:

Post a Comment