Monday, April 6, 2020

Remote Learning Week 3, April 6




Today is Monday, April 6, 2020

Good Morning! I will see you at 10:00 for our morning meeting. Keep up all the great work at home. Here is your daily schedule. You can pick up your materials from school anytime from 11-1 today. You will need your new materials for some of these activities.

Reading

Build a fort in your room and 
read for 20 minutes from your book bag or books from home.

Remember...
Readers' Can Do Something at the End 

Retell the story to a family member/stuffed animal
Reread your favorite part
Reread the story for expression and fluency

Log-in to Raz-kids and/or Epic and read 2 books+comprehension questions!
Fill out your daily reading log below.

(Raz-kids and Epic can be recorded on your reading log!) 

Links below



Writing
Pick your favorite book that you wrote from last week. You will work on fixing it up this week.

Narrative Writing Learning Target 
  • I can read my book to a family member and make sure I told my story in order from beginning, middle to end.
  • I can add to my book if I am missing any of my parts.

Informational Writing Learning Target

  • I can read my book to a family member and make sure I made a table of contents and that each section of my book taught different information about my topic.
  • I can add to my book if I am missing any parts.


Spelling and Fundations
Find your spelling group and watch your lesson.



First Grade Math
1) Bridges BLACKLINES masters book pages 1-5



Math Fact Practice : Solve these equations on a piece of paper, use your ten frame mat and some pennies as markers if it helps.


Each child has a ten frame mat in their learning bin!


4+1= 8+1= 6-5= 8-7= 7-1= 9-8=


6+1= 10-9= 5-4=



Practice Skill
Count Forwards and Backwards from 120!

Grandma and Grandpa Count to 120





Science/Global Studies
Optional 






No comments:

Post a Comment