Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 6, Monday May 4










I will see you for reading groups, and class meeting @ 10:00
Use the code/nickname 1-2Smallgroup for your reading groups and 1-2classmeeting for our class meeting! Today looks like another beautiful spring day. Play outside!! 
Morning Meeting 

Greeting: Hello, I'm glad you're here today!
Share: Monday students can share and take 1 question or comment.
Favorite outdoor activities
Guess My Character?
I have picked some of our favorite characters from our read alouds this year. Can you figure out who I am describing?


Reading 







Learning Target: I can describe the main character in my book.
Outside: What do I see when I look at the character?

Inside: Actions (What does my character do?)
Think (What does my character think?)
Say (What does my character say?)
Feel (How does my character feel?)

Character Description Video

Reading groups  code/nickname 1-2Smallgroup 



Read for 10 minutes from your reading bag, books from home, or log -in to the links below. 



First Grade Math
Review Skills: Skip Counting by 10s
 add ten and subtract ten
Bridges Blackline Masters Pages 21-22


Second Grade Math


  • Green Light Day on Reflex Math
  • Math Workbook: pages 169-170 (Equations & Story Problems, pages 1-2)


New Spelling Lesson Videos

Pumpkins


Blueberries


Limes


Science/Global Citizenship Optional 




No comments:

Post a Comment